Faith, in and of itself, is unreasonable. Believing in things beyond the sense of logic is not for the faint of heart. In a world that thrives on worst case scenarios and arguing opinions, finding and holding onto something like faith, is proving to be more difficult every day.
I spent way too many years stuck in patterns of “no” to God. Declaring my own anthem of yes to Him instead, has been a profound pivot from dark to light. This book is your own personal invitation to find your own yes, no matter what.
- Discover new spiritual practices, inviting new growth and perspective in faith.
- Uncover the truth about who you are in God’s eyes and heart.
- Let go of hustle, and embrace stillness.
- Find a renewed commitment to a like with God, no matter what.
- 5 Tear-Out Art Prints
- Writing Space for prompts
- Mercifully short *because who has time to sit down and read a giant book?!*
- The PERFECT gift for your mom, neighbor, sister, friend.