Come unto Christ, an Advent
The yearning you feel for something better is a yearning to come unto Christ.
-Henry B. Eyring
Come unto Christ, an Advent Study is filled with even more study material, curated to walk you through all 26 verses in The Book of Mormon that beckon us to Come unto Christ.
Life can be a hard, busy, filled with commitments and gatherings and pressures. Financial, physical, emotional, and even spiritual pressures seem rise during this month.
I designed this study to recenter our days to be where we truly want them, focused (as much as we can) on our Savior, and His voice that calls our name. As we celebrate His birth this month, I wanted to study that voice, His voice. The very voice that comforted, healed, that brought miracles and joy. He calls you and me, through this study I pray we can recognize Jesus's voice and truly walk where He calls.
- The DIGITAL FILE of 8x10, 29-page, full-color study offers 4 weeks of Scripture study to more fully understand the voice of Jesus, and how He calls to each of us personally.
- All 26 verses of scripture in The Book of Mormon that speak of Coming unto Christ broken down into 4 focus study groups as well as daily verses to be studied as an Advent
- A look at The Woman at the Well, and how we can thread her story with our own
- Inspired questions thoughtfully asked to inspire deep instrospection and to spark personal inspiration
- Beautiful lettering throughout
- Prompted journal pages to inspire more interaction with The Book of Mormon
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK:
This book intentionally includes the Find Guide / Come unto Christ, an Advent study plan only, with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout. Because God’s Word, The Book of Mormon is living and active, I believe the Holy Ghost is ultimately all we need to read and respond to Scripture. Written responses to each week’s reading will be found exclusively through the community membership. Each purchase automatically includes you in that, and I hope you'll join in on the conversation.