First 100 books ordered receive my favorite pen, FREE!
Use code: FindingSabbathPEN at checkout!
I created this journal to be a place of focused connection to God, yourself, and the people you love. With all the trending "self care" going on, I think the best and most important kind of self care is the care we take to nourish and deepen our faith and connection to our Father in Heaven.
My prayer is that we can turn our Sabbath's over to worship once again. That we can turn off the world, turn off the constant flow of entertainment and distraction and noise, turn off our to-do lists, and instead open our hearts and minds to the kind of REST God offers as we wait upon Him in renewal. May we FIND SABBATH.
FINDING SABBATH LIMITED EDITION JOURNAL
- 70 pages highest quality paper, coil bound, black & white interior, 26 weeks worth of guided sabbath study & journaling.
- Guided testimony journaling pages each month.
- Gratitude journaling
- Lined pages
- Small, perfect size to put in your scripture bag, purse, diaper bag, or even slipped inside your scriptures themselves. And not flashy! (more on this below!)
- Original Artwork Covers & throughout
- Non-denominational-- however contains scripture references from both the KJV Bible and the Book of Mormon.
When testing out different ideas and design concepts for this particular journal, I came to the conclusion that in order for me to feel totally comfortable recording my sabbath impressions and thoughts, I needed to be able to do so discretely. In it's 5x7 size, with muted colors, and coil bound, I was able to slip it out of my bag when I felt inspired, jot down my thoughts from the week, flip it over if necessary, tuck it under my lap if my toddler needed a moment, bring it back out, jot something else down, and then slip it right back into my bag. It is not flashy. Another MUST for me to feel comfortable pulling it out during my church worship.
Overall, my end goal was to create something simple & affordable that maximized the efforts I had to offer in this season of life as I continued to turn off the world and deepen my connection to God through Sabbath observance. I also wanted to create something that allowed for a consistent weekly journal! (something I never seem to have time to do!)